Pics 172 Alloys

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty94

Reaction score
Has anyone got any pictures of a 133 cup on 172 alloys I can only find pictures of gts with them on! Sorry if this is a useless post

It's not a picture book. Read the posts...Without wanting to spoon feed you, it does say 172 wheels.

Consider yourself corrected. I ran 182s on my last car, or at least I thought I did

On the 172Cup, Speedline Turini alloys were fitted if those are the ones your thinking of. Simillar ones were also fitted to the Clio Trophy, but with a different offset which would me more friendly to a 133

172 Cup - ET38.5
182 Trophy - ET45

Parks bought a set from Araf ;)

maggi200":2krkepuy said:
Or a ph1 172 had oz f1 alloys. But the above are what I would consider 172 alloys.
There definitely the more common ones.

Id forgotten about the Ph1 with F1 wheels

maggi200":2vrxmm6w said:
It's not a picture book. Read the posts...Without wanting to spoon feed you, it does say 172 wheels.

Consider yourself corrected. I ran 182s on my last car, or at least I thought I did

Settle down it's only wheels ;)

wrighty94":203ioa0o said:
maggi200":203ioa0o said:

Settle down it's only wheels ;)

Not really, if you make a post and can't be bothered searching for someone to post a link that you don't bother reading properly, just don't post anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.