Please do not cry when reading this

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my god, how can there be charged 3p for a litre and we are being charged about £1.40 thats stupid. i`m not going to cry just get angry :twisted:

That is sooo annoying, i would have soo much more money if it was only 3p!!

My friend is venezwalian (yeah i cant spell) and she said to me once about petrol and oil being so cheap over there! never new it was that cheap!!

I'd be buying a supercharged v8 If petrol was that cheap!! one word TAX

toni_133":2cct7nxj said:
isnt petrol in this country taxed twice, once when it comes into the country and then fuel duty or something.
There's fuel duty and tax, which you pay both at the petrol station. There may be others too...

HA! If petrol was that price I'd have a NHRA Funny Car as my everyday runaround :p

It sucks that we're paying that much for fuel, I thought the Government put a tax freeze on fuel?!

They decided not to put on the rise & took 1p/l off fuel duty, along with putting in a "fuel duty escalator" to try and stabilise prices a little. Not seen too much effect from that as yet though.....

toni_133":2mjeor69 said:
I`ve just seen the prices rise not fall, but i found this yesterday

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3574437/Skateboarding-dogs-owner-fined.html

Aaaand...you believe it?!