poor grammar and spelling??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owain

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a moan, but poor grammar and spelling in technical posts really is a pain especially when your trying understand how somebody has done something/set something up, it can really let down the forum and spoils the valuable input that technically knowledgeable members have, I think a lot of it is just people not reading what they have written before they post any chance we can give it a second read before submitting, I for one would really appreciate it.

Cheers

Or like myself not a gret speller :( maybe Matt will be able to put a spell checker on here

I can look into adding a spellchecker however this won't fix the underlying problem of people not being able to write clearly enough. Some of our members aren't in the UK and have to use translators/not very good with the English language.

I know it's a pain but the only easy way around this is to ask the member for a better explanation on things.

yeah spell checker wont really resolve text talk, but it must be hard sometimes for people translating what others have written into their own language when the English doesn't make sense lol (hmm I wonder if LOL is universal)

cheers guys

Owain":1fltqqe3 said:
yeah spell checker wont really resolve text talk, but it must be hard sometimes for people translating what others have written into their own language when the English doesn't make sense lol (hmm I wonder if LOL is universal)

cheers guys

Of course it is just put : at the front and end it makes :lol: