Post your engine/exhaust sound

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all know how it sounds, but here's a video of a stock Twingo from the week when I bought the car. After the winter I'll be looking into upgrades.

[youtube]EaZXvf_c1uI[/youtube]

[youtube]V9fQmnbaU00[/youtube]

Finally got round to doing a video of mine :)

Custom - manifold back, no silencers just a back box - 2.25inches

hehe this is an old but still

BMC CDA + my custom exhaust

[youtube]59mrf-lOsTE[/youtube]

:) I remember the days I've slapping a cda on my clio 172. Completely drowned out the exhaust until I got it decatted and then the car was just ridiculous. They do sound good but I found I lost a fair chunk of power after fitting it and in the end went back to the standard box with a better panel filter :)

[youtube]k8KlWL7NOwg[/youtube]

fujitsubo back box with a pipercross viper filter soon to be enclosed in a mugen plenum.

fuel":29iwht01 said:
Callum-stirling":29iwht01 said:
blaked93":29iwht01 said:
where can you buy the "R1/R2" exhaust system ?

Monster sport Europe

This R1/R2 exhaust, is it rally group N spec?

I'm not sure tbh mate I don't know a great deal about the rally cars themselves I could certainly find out for you though

callum - the twingo R1 was a full homegelatted (however you spell that silly word) group N spec exhaust as the R1 twingo was a group N spec rally car :)

if not bothered about it being a twingo here's the one I developed for my car..

[youtube]a7aHxL8I-JE[/youtube]

Have you made any other changes to the car apart from exhaust/induction? It sounds extremely healthy indeed!

AS_BO":3p9uhy7q said:
Have you made any other changes to the car apart from exhaust/induction? It sounds extremely healthy indeed!

only other things that have been changed on it is a set of kw coilovers, but it should be getting throttlebodies and cams soon to make it scream a bit more :D

Kam Racing":1irlfznw said:
AS_BO":1irlfznw said:

only other things that have been changed on it is a set of kw coilovers, but it should be getting throttlebodies and cams soon to make it scream a bit more :D

Ok so next question - do you stock anything that makes similar noise for the 133? To me that doesn't sound too intrusive but sounds real mean outside.

AS_BO":33ji4bn8 said:
Kam Racing":33ji4bn8 said:
AS_BO":33ji4bn8 said:

Ok so next question - do you stock anything that makes similar noise for the 133? To me that doesn't sound too intrusive but sounds real mean outside.

this is one of the Supersprint system which is probably the most similar for an off the shelf item
[youtube]tTmpcFSfa04[/youtube]

^^^ guessing that's my video (being at work, i can't watch it)
That's the manifold back Supersprint system. Downpipe/centre section/back box. Also, a BMC CDA filter which accounts for the noise on the return run.

Its definitely easy to live with and, if you like the oval tail pipe, its ideal :)