Post your engine/exhaust sound

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC

Reaction score
Interested in hearing some cars from on here, so post a video of your car revving it up and any mods you have so we can all get a good idea of sounds etc

***video removed by mods***

Here's my bog standard twingo gt to start off

Ok I'm up for this thread but on one condition....

Please adhere to speed limits and also have the camera mounted and not hand held like the video that was originally shown

Any issues feel free to PM me thank you.

jra3d":3r78jeck said:

Please adhere to speed limits and also have the camera mounted and not hand held like the video that was originally shown

your laws cannot hurt me :p muahahaha :twisted:

i have kept to the speed limits :mrgreen:

BMC CDA , custom remap, custom exhaust system (OEM cat , OEM first box after cat then straight pipe and then 1 box for the exhaust tip :D made out of stainless steel)
[youtube]kyHe3QnACgc[/youtube]

jra3d":l2luhp8y said:

I was actually on an industrial estate but stay safe children!

Interesting......... I know Neil (Singlespeed) has some videos with a SS and a BMC CDA fitted somewhere but wondering if anyone has got anything in a higher state of tune? Mapped, cams etc? Sorry to OP for hijacking but I'm also interested. I have a Silverstone which has the Stainless back box standard so was wondering what filter setup would give more noise obviously but more importantly what is the best proven setup?

poweller23":ozbjach2 said:
https://s1346.photobucket.com/user/poweller23/media/A435313B-49CD-484A-AE3E-27DD15A4C118_zpsjw266exi.mp4.html k-tec manifold back system

Sounds raspy...... Is that loud when you're in it? And is it de-cat?

GhostZ":20scv56n said:
jra3d":20scv56n said:

your laws cannot hurt me :p muahahaha :twisted:

i have kept to the speed limits :mrgreen:

BMC CDA , custom remap, custom exhaust system (OEM cat , OEM first box after cat then straight pipe and then 1 box for the exhaust tip :D made out of stainless steel)
[youtube]kyHe3QnACgc[/youtube]

In Dutch: zaaaaaalig :D
And about the speedlimit: ge liegt

LC":1grgsf51 said:
MovingShadow":1grgsf51 said:
If Neil is going to post, he's going to shock and awe!
Everyone bombard him

+1...... He's just picked it up as well......... Bbwwwaaaaaaarrrrrrppppppp! Nowt better than a properly sorted naturally aspirated engine! Pwease Neil pwease......