Prices of the CUP and standard wheels?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1975DCS

Reaction score
Hi, does someone know the price for the cup wheels? And the standard wheels (still considering those for the winter)?
I've just ruined one wheel by gently scraping it with parking... G@dd@mn, pissed me of, but no one else to blame but me...

They cost quite a lot! It'll be far more economical to refurbish than replace. If you use a decent company, the finish can be as good if not better than new.

I think they can be better than new, although they looked very good before. Problem is that I am only planning one, so they have to be about the same as the rest...

1975DCS":3pjzqrng said:
I think they can be better than new, although they looked very good before. Problem is that I am only planning one, so they have to be about the same as the rest...

Again, if you use a decent company, colour matching shouldn't be an issue.

Monster Detail":u5i0mzw7 said:
1975DCS":u5i0mzw7 said:

Again, if you use a decent company, colour matching shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah I know, I am just a bit pissed on myself on the moment... :) Normally I avoid any possible dangers and keep a lot of clearance to the pavements or sidewalks.