Radio Code

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33 CUP

Reaction score
I disconnected my battery for more than 30 mins the other day and now I need to enter the radio security code. Whose the best person/place to get in touch with to get the code??

Thanks

J33 CUP":1syzhauz said:
I disconnected my battery for more than 30 mins the other day and now I need to enter the radio security code. Whose the best person/place to get in touch with to get the code??

Thanks

code should be in your user manual..

mine was anyways....

just pop the number in and happy days :)

Should be in your service book or owners manual will be a 4 digit code.

if ever anyone needs a radio code and it isnt in/doesnt have there service book just drop me a pm ;)

TURBO":n0pjxk1w said:
if ever anyone needs a radio code and it isnt in/doesnt have there service book just drop me a pm ;)

Mr Turbo is this allowed with out the correct info :?: :lol:

If you have the older style of stereo fitted to base spec twingos and twingos without the fancy extras (my gt had the shite radio), there is a way of getting it unlocked forever, by putting it in the freezer, however on the better renault stereos they installed a thermostat in the stereo that renders it useless if it goes below a certain temperature, a mate of mine with a clio has a stereo that no longer works due to the arctic weather we've been having lol

Prabmire":h4k3eoua said:
If you have the older style of stereo fitted to base spec twingos and twingos without the fancy extras (my gt had the shite radio), there is a way of getting it unlocked forever, by putting it in the freezer, however on the better renault stereos they installed a thermostat in the stereo that renders it useless if it goes below a certain temperature, a mate of mine with a clio has a stereo that no longer works due to the arctic weather we've been having lol

Tell him to unplug it and then plug it back in ;)

Doesnt work dude, when it gets below a certain temp it renders the unit fucked, renault replace them free as its a known fault apparently lol

Prabmire":mi0ehsw1 said:
Doesnt work dude, when it gets below a certain temp it renders the unit fucked, renault replace them free as its a known fault apparently lol

Not all the time first move is to unplug and plug back in some then work again some dont if it still doesnt work then a new headunit is needed ;)

Prabmire":21ts2qop said:

NOT A HOPE