Rally nut Twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midlife Crisis Mark

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this forum thing. Currently using my 2011 Gordini (no. 100 according to the plate) for commuting whilst building it up for road rallying. I think it may have a chequered history but it's straight and alot of fun (if anybody knows of it's history any info would be appreciated). So far I have uprated the fuel pump and had a complete stainless steel exhaust made up and fitted by Powerflow in Tavistock. Running on 15" Speedlines and sticky Yoko's. Fitting the new Gravity Intercooler this weekend, then hopefully off for a remap in a few weeks time with the Clio 172 Injectors. Not hoping for too much but a realistic 140bhp will be more than enough for road rallying. I am also playing around with the rear brakes. I have found the Clio 172 hubs and carriers fit the rear end and space it out nicely. Just adapting the ABS connectors. Again if anybody else has done this any info would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_084205154_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220627_084205154_HDR.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 1