Red 133 Cup in Oxford

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apollo11RD

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just picked up my new car yesterday. A 133 RS Cup from Manchester! Was on the 6:36am train from Oxford to get it. Previous car was black and didn't want another black one. Plus they look ace in red!
Planning a few upgrades; already ordered an Alpine headunit as the standard one is hilariously sh1t! Going to upgrade the door speakers to Alpine speakers. Then hopefully a KTR exhaust of sorts, air filter and remap. Osram bulbs and Renaultsport mats to complete the picture.

Saw that Renault organise track days for owners. Anyone ever been on one?

Seen a few people on the forum are in or near Oxford (banbury, witney, abbingdon, didcot, aylesbury). Would love to get a little meet together and meet a few other owners!

First picture.jpg

welcome along, this is deffinately the place to be if you want help with twingo related problems, upgrades or just to meet new people :D i've always liked the 133 in red, it looks very aggressive

Welcome to the madhouse. if you want to meet some members there's a couple of us just down the m40 (Banbury/mk area)
I'm sure we can meet up at some point.

Hey Apollo, Yeah I'm from the Oxford area. There is another Red 133 in Wantage but I don't think that person has said hello on this forum. I'll PM you my mobile number and we should meet up for a chin wag at Macky D's or something. I've already done some of the mods you talk about a few more you might like :D Let's wait for this crappy weather to pass first though and get a half decent evening

I'm pretty sure I saw you today driving in Oxford about 13:10. When this crappy weather sorts itself out we will have a meet up :D