• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'RENAULT' Badge

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTwingo-i

Reaction score
Been looking at my twingo from the back (not the most beautiful part of the car) .. Buying the RS spoiler and diffuser, and im planning on de-twingoing it.. And im thinking it just wont look right, and it could look abit empty on the boot!
If anyone can find the twingo sized renault sport one, or one that just says renault since mine isn't a sport and i don't want to mislead anyone, either will do!
I think it would just make it look abit more intresting? even though its such a small thing and nobody would think it would be noticed ive seen pictures with and without after taking the 'twingo' off and it looks plain without!

Hope someone can help me out or sell me one
Cheers :D

I can sort this out for you but worth seeing how it looks debadged first as a fair few people (including myself) have done this and prefer it.

After all, there is a renault diamond still :)

exterior/quick-photoshop-t1663.html

Looking at this thread, ignoring the stripes i think a small renault bade on the side might make it look abit less boy racer-ish.. you know how like people take every badge noticeable off, get it smoothed over and all that.. I want it to look genuine and an eye turner at college ;D

not the best attempt but ive done a photoshop of the back of my car without the twingo and took away the sport bit and just left the renault, looks good i think, black would be better though

Attachments

• debadged.jpg
    debadged.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 246
Oh thanks! :D
Looking at it i think maybe i'll see how i feel after i just take the twingo off.. I might like it as it is :)
Not got a clue when im going to do it though..
My car is the 'I-Music' trim level.. silly name, sadly it says it on the sides of the car just behind the rear windows.. the 'I's wernt stuck on properly and playing with them made them snack off.. so my car says Music on the side haha Gonna take them off tooo
Ill have to get some before and after pics maybe for a progress thread!

Want to try and photoshop it on my own car??

Either of these pics, whichever is easier.. i don't have any square on ones

DSC00078.jpg

DSCF4809.jpg

Thankss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.