Renault = muppets

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
This is from a RENAULT advert in the evening standard...

spot the error/errors

ahaha.jpg

erm? i think you will find renault submit to the paper....

website from the paper... www.renaultretail.co.uk

go onto that website..look for the twingo gordini..its the pic of the 133 and not the 1.2

renaultretails fault.

Oh normally you submit to the paper what you want they then make your add themselves and send you a proof and you accept or change bits before the ad is entered.

if it has to be proofed before you say yes, should it not have been picked up before?

Grammar is a bit wrong too where they say "and" then list another thing afterwards :s

Renault/the dealer would have designed it or had it designed then sent to paper. Renault usually provide base ad but it's obviously been modified :p

By the looks of it its a dealers ad not a RUK ad anyway someones done a woopsie :lol:

Now if they mis-printed V6 I'd go there and demand one!

Car dealers do this on purpose - somewhere in the small print will be some weasel words that say "model shown for illustration only" or something like that...

gavin-h":34lk9b2m said:
Car dealers do this on purpose - somewhere in the small print will be some weasel words that say "model shown for illustration only" or something like that...

I was just going to say the same thing, its to catch your eye

Probably done because if anyone did see the 1.2 gordini they would look away. I saw them in print and thought it looked horrible. Suits it better in the flesh but the wheels are noway as nice as cup alloys