Renault Wind and Twingo Compatability

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaley

Reaction score
Got a wind 1.2 from my mother as my first car (sound like a lucky stuck up kid really aren't) and been looking in uk for exhausts/induction kits and other mods to give it some more oomph

All I really see are tuning parts for the Renault twingo 1.2 gt especially when I go on the ktec website

Was just wondering if anyone had any insight into what parts from the twingo are comparable with the wind?

Is it the TCe model? If so check my progress thread as all my parts on my twingo are compatible with the wind IIRC

Quite simple to make 130bhp and 150lbs/ft.

Welcome to the site. Congratulations on picking the superior two seat model of baby Renault. ;)

Most mechanical parts are interchangeable, though I believe the Tce Wind already has RS suspension, so don't go looking for GT upgrades. I did have coil-overs on mine, but changed back to standard suspension. It was an RS kit.

For engine tuning, you can look at the Twingo GT, for all the rest like brakes, suspension etc.. you need to look at the Twingo RS.

My Wind is on coilovers (thanks to Araf) and they're for the Twingo RS.

For airintake, I've build something myself with hoses from Auto Silicon Hose & a Sparco cone filter.

I moved the filter a little infront of the engine bay instead of sitting on top of the engine itself which is extremely hot.

You can see more details and pictures in my project topic, posted above :)

Btw, welcome ;)

Thanks and its a Tce GT line so ill get some pictures up (although its still just a standard wind haha) and then get down to some serious new year parts ordering :L
Stupid guy from Harrats told me the chassis and suspension was from a Clio the slack idiot absolutely hopeless

The chassis from the Wind/Twingo RS is the same as the Clio II RS or know in the UK as the 172.

Hello, one question, do you know if wind seats are compatible with Twingo rs ? I blowed one of my seats airbag and i didn t find any rs seats in my country. Thank you!!