Renaultsport Clio 200 EDC

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
So as you must all know by now, I did the dirty and am now running around in a 2013 Clio 200 EDC.

She's a Deep Black with black Cup wheels with Lux and Cup packs.

Only the 1 picture for now...

a4e2agu7.jpg

She has a private plate coming and some bulbs, that's it for now!

never been a fan of this, the things bigger than the old megane lol but this looks so much nicer in black. how does she go?

Excellent, hope your enjoying it (i should sell these things ;) haha)
More pictures please :)
Dont forget to get your aquarium lol

The aquarium won't install :( but the calculator did! :lol: I dunno what I did wrong. Scared to mess with the r link too much after making it throw a hiss fit by playing with the sd card when I wasn't meant to :lol:

I like that a lot maggi.
Very very nice.

I think the mrs wants to trade her 182 cup for something like this.
Sweet.

Cheers James, I'm struggling to find much that I don't enjoy about it so far. Other than the usual Renault logic, side lights that are included in the lamp but not attached to any wiring, due to the inclusion of DRL's, being my favorite so far!

Get some more pics up maggi.

I was very anti these when I had the 197... But they really are growing on me.

Gotta love decent led DRLs

I'm quite the fan of these, where the old Clio is not quite big enough as a 'small' family car, the 200 turbo with the 5 doors and extra space, is.

Keep us posted maggi.
I'm up and about again now, driving all over the place, remember next time you're in the area - would like a nosey over the new beast :)

Maggi you really are swaying me towards one of these....... MOAR PICTORZ PWEEZE!!

Not yet, but I hope to give her a wash soon and get some decent pics for you guys.

There's been some subtle changes to make her how I want:

Osram Nightbreaker unlimited 110% bulbs
SMD led bulbs for interior, boot and number plates
De tango the not very orange indicator bulbs

On the way:
Custom floor mats for the winter (to replace the standard horrid clio ones she came with)
Panel filter

I'd like a remap at some point by scared until I know the limit of the gear box. Quoted at 240nm and the box limit from getrag is 280iirc but renaultsport have made their own changes which could increase this further. The bluefin/superchips map quotes 244bhp and 318, but I'd be scared of using anything like that in one go lol

Sucked at getting pics cos I was in a rush

ravejy3u.jpg

by5uzu7u.jpg

Parked nearest the corsa above (my colleague and good friend) rather than the clio (old lady - No clutch control whatsoever who loves to wash the dishes) by design

pu6e5yby.jpg

e6u3a6yr.jpg

pu3a3atu.jpg

tysy6yha.jpg

I'll get more this weekend after some loving but hopefully that'll keep you lot for now

One thing I'd definitely would do is a sportier exhaust line. When I saw it in action at FCS 2013, it misses some grunt when going in 'Maximum Attack' mode and then a remap.

It already pops and farts and sounds pretty good inside. TBH I'm enjoying it as it is, I have thought about the Milltek that's coming (as they're usually pretty subtle) but that's not an immediate concern.

maggi200":e5yv9gyw said:
It already pops and farts and sounds pretty good inside. TBH I'm enjoying it as it is, I have thought about the Milltek that's coming (as they're usually pretty subtle) but that's not an immediate concern.

it does on the inside but on the outside its sounded like a hybrid to me same as matteo said on the track it was quite as hell , try and get this i think they are producing it and also it would spice things up a bit more <3 :D

[youtube]5dHVrOLbNCU[/youtube]

PICTORZ...... NOM NOM! Panel filter will improve the noise in the interim I reckon James plus you should get some waste gate chatter style whooshes and stuff too - win!