Rolling Road Day 6-04-14 Warrinton *Date change*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehealy5

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls!!

I have been in talks with Tuning Develpoments in Warrington to organise a RR day for us. i have also managed to negotiate a little bit on the price with regards to a little discount, basicly if we can get 15+ cars (i know thats a long shot) the price would stay at £40 but i will get £3.00 per car back and i will be donating this to go towards the upkeep of the forum. 15 cars means £45.00 towards twingo133.net. (easy money for Neil ;) )

The date: 6th April 2014 10am onwards

The price:
£40.00 per car with printouts showing bhp vs torque, and wideband AFR vs boost where applicable

website is www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk
there is a page showing the dyno here: https://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/rolling.php

Address is:
Tuning Developments Unit 19
Trinity Court Birchwood
Warrington
Cheshire
WA3 6QT

The dyno is a Dyno Dynamics 450DS 4WD unit, supporting 2400whp.

the time the event will start will be down to how many people are interested but the usual working hours would apply, (9-5) but we can set a proper time when we have a good idea of numbers.

so lets start a list..............

1. mikehealy5
3. markhardy +1
4. 133_Ads
5. Blacktwingo-i
6. Callum-stirling
7. BradGT-not running
8. Dave 133 dini +1
9. Class31-not running
10. Spitfire1
plus another 4 confirmed on Facebook.

Maybes
-Beany-08GT

I'm in. Maybe the puma. At worst the smoggy qashqai. At very worst the Fabia 1.2 of FURY!!!!

We should go sc auto electrics

But I'm in yeah I need see what mine is running like

weebob":3sndmitb said:
Any further takers? Its for the club chaps and chapesseses

I'll wait til I can sort my work Rotas out and see if I can switch around so I'm off, won't be in a twingo though if all goes to plan fingers crossed.

Soo...

1. mikehealy5
2. weebob (in anything with 4 wheels)
3. markhardy
4. 133_Ads

Maybes
-waitey
-Callum-stirling

Callum-stirling":2mueklqt said:
.....I may bring the beast for a run

Hope your bringing the car also...

ba_dum_tss_by_aginpro-d5vdxed.gif

Kind of on the wrong side of Manchester for me, but I'll be down as a maybe! hopefully weather will be bit better!

1. mikehealy5
2. weebob (in anything with 4 wheels)
3. markhardy
4. 133_Ads

Maybes
-waitey
-Callum-stirling
-Beany-08GT

raging, i was going to come down to this but my family is over from canada ehhhhhh for two weeks at the end of march :( best of luck with it though mike :D !

contemplating a date change for this guys. 30th march is also mothers day and im sure there will be a lot of disappointed wifes, mothers and partners about if we where to spend most of the day with our "car friends" as my other half calls you guys.

whats your thoughts?