Rolling Road Day 6-04-14 Warrinton *Date change*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine made 125. Air fuel ratio needs sorting after 3500 revs. Quite happy in general with the nice steady line. I'll upload the graph after work

markhardy":2wwv97zu said:
Mine made 125. Air fuel ratio needs sorting after 3500 revs. Quite happy in general with the nice steady line. I'll upload the graph after work

Im in the process of trying to up load videos too l. But youtube is taking forever

BlackTwingo-i":3q74e6nd said:
oscar":3q74e6nd said:
nice peak power mike, dirty looking flat spot just after 3250 rpm though nothing that a remap wouldn't sort out :D it just goes to show you how well turbo engines react and adapt to breathing modifications :D

You think that's a flat spot... :?
:(
Cough Cough - MAF - Cough :shock: :oops: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's my graphs - the main issue is the fuelling at around 3400 RPM (way to rich) - needs to be sorted with a re-map.

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

rob that doesn't look too bad, are you running the stock air filter and box?

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end, but when the mechanic across the road offers to tune the car for free, who am I to argue?!!

oscar":2wpu9uit said:
rob that doesn't look too bad, are you running the stock air filter and box?
No running a BMC - CDA style set-up:
IMG_1105.jpg

There should be a lot more potential to get the fuelling right, it always seemed rich out of the exhaust, certainly running at low speed, up at the top end it sings.

I was trying to get it booked in at RS but they are busy until May, so I asked the lads at Tunning Developments who can do it next week so I might give them a try - plus they are a little more competitive on the price £295 inc VAT.

Rob.

mikehealy5
[youtube]YG2AOClDj6k[/youtube]

spitfire
[youtube]rlXOvdjz2zI[/youtube]

blacktwingo-i
[youtube]Y83wBsoyueM[/youtube]

mark hardy
[youtube]X-q2dm-ZhAc[/youtube]

punto multijet 1.6
[youtube]r_eoQmoahwM[/youtube]

Haha. Everyone dropped out so it was just one of those things. Il let some other mug arrange the next one so I dnt need to spend half the day apologising to the dyno guy haha

Nice results guys. I'm now not the most powerful 1.2 16v Twingo on the forum :'(