Rolling Road Day 6-04-14 Warrinton *Date change*

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mikehealy5":2g05dmtt said:
It made it to Warrington and back thats the main thing :lol:

Well no renaultsports make book power with the exception of the new megane RS' which make more, as said above just get the graphs up

waitey":3uko1167 said:
mikehealy5":3uko1167 said:

Well no renaultsports make book power with the exception of the new megane RS' which make more, as said above just get the graphs up

Ok mate calm down.

Mike has his print out not me

waitey":3gglahhm said:
mikehealy5":3gglahhm said:

Both of mine made above book ;)

Really sorry I couldn't make it but my back is more important plus I really wanted to got to see what she was pushing and to see if the clutch gets the power down okay. Looks like it was a okay turn out anyway

149bhp at the wheels, 180bhp at the flywheel

I'm honestly not trying to make excuses, but my map sensor is currently held on by a cable tie, which is causing major power loss and making it a dick to drive

If you want to see my graph, please get some graph paper, put bhp and revs on each axis, in this case it doesn't matter which..
At this point find a very young child, preferably who isn't good at drawing, and give them a pen, and said graph.. Once the child tires, you have your own copy of my graph

Tadaaaaaa

I wonder what the difference is between mine and a 197/200 at the wheels. I know they're meant to pull over the claimed figure at the fly compensated.

We need to do a more central meet/mk way

maggi200":7f2nmmos said:
We need to do a more central meet/mk way
Need to work out a date and also need to find someone that knows the area ;)

Mk is too easy for you guys! No fair!

I say somewhere like coventry, don't get more central than that!

Give the scotties and jordies a chance :p

BlackTwingo-i":25wbdt7y said:
Mk is too easy for you guys! No fair!

I say somewhere like coventry, don't get more central than that!

Give the scotties and jordies a chance :p

Leicester again?

Another dynodaze day? I can text the guy to arrange one