Rolling Road Day anyone ???

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Been looking at a few things and fought a good day out and meet would be a rolling road day. I have been searching around and found a company in chertsey surrey that alot of people say are very good looking on there site will cost £50.

I have emailed them to see if they can help :)

Postcode is KT16 0EE

Any intrest?

This is taken from there site

A Power Run is a simple test we can run to show the Bhp and torque your car is producing at the wheels. We can also approximate the power at the flywheel.

Your car will be put on the rollers and two to three runs will be done to make sure any particular run does not give a freak result.

We record the following results for each car run:

1) Bhp at the wheels

2) Torque at the wheels

3) Bhp at the flywheel

4) Torque at the flywheel

5) Boost pressure (forced induction only)

6) Air / fuel mix.

We can then plot all these variables against each other, giving you a clear picture of how your car is running.

The air fuel setting is taken from a wide band lambda sensor placed in the exhaust and gives both us and you a clear idea of how the car is running on the rollers, it also enables us to stop the session if we think damage could be done by continuing.

We are able to provide Car Club enthusiasts the chance to test their vehicles at one of our rolling road days, where each vehicle tested will be provided with a print out of their torque and power outputs. Please feel free to contact us to arrange a day for your club. Most days can be catered for including Saturdays and Sundays

I'm interested on coming but depends on date due to work.

when you planning? 3 hours away from me, or 1 hour away when base in england so not to bad

I had my old fiesta on the rollers at this place. Would reccomend, top guys there too

Dates we have for choice are Ferb 5th, 12th, 19th and most of march im told. The Twingos will cost £30 per a car to run aslong as theres more then 11 of us :). If there are any non Twingos wanting to come please let me know and i can find out if the price will change or be the same :)

Lets get a list going

1. TwingoGeekeo (Twingo RS 133)

Please copy and paste then just add you name to the list :)

2. Chicken (twingo extreme)

I would prefer feb but will check about march when i go back to work.

i would be interested. would be good to see how the stock/ aftermarket/ my exhaust system stack up on a fair test so to speak.
might try bring down my mums limited black/white edition Corsa D, only a 1.2 to interested to see if its running at what booklet states

2. Chicken (twingo extreme)
3. Orbital (RS/*maybe a Corsa*)

happy days!!im waiting for my mani and exhaust to turn up for the audi then il need to map it so could do with dropping it in the rollers!
or if that fails i could just unleash hell and break out the scoob!!as long as its not ssr as i broke there rollers last time!!