Rolling road results of Renault Club Dynotjet meeting Goes!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1975DCS

Reaction score
These are the result before and after mapping:
3c74a5d5.jpg

The power for all curves are at the wheels. It may look like a small gain, but Henk from Fastchip and Jo from Renault Club Belgium already warned me for this. But secretly I was hoping for 140 hp at the crank after the mapping, but it didn't make that.

Still it is not a complete disappointment, I am glad after all, numbers don't tell the complete story because the dips and flatspots are gone.

It has a become clear that my little Twingo RS with just (V-Power RON97 and a BMC airfilter) at least reached it power claimed by Renault: 115,3 hp en 150,4 Nm @ the wheels, according to Henk this converts to about 134 hp and 160 Nm @ the crank / flywheel. Now it is just a bit more: 117,7 hp en 152,0 Nm @ the wheels, which should convert to about 137 hp and 162 Nm @ the crank. Well lets say it 133+!

Best to notice is the driving on partial load, especially when driving normal and it seems to be smoother off the line when you gently drive away, before the engine had the tendency to skip a bit, but that is now almost gone!

See gallery for pictures!