RS monitor subsequently installed!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

develooper

Reaction score
misconception that you can not subsequently be installed.
I ordered. I now installed. It works!.
Do you have oil TEMP and water temperature display.
So all the data from the ECU receives.
Installed in 5 minutes and I have a program.
If you have Bluetooth radio in your car you can go.
I made pictures.
:p

manofhow":2x0m4rg6 said:
does all the gforce readings all work?
Yes, good data. ESP computer will receive the feeds. Each car has ESP G sensor. Twingo right front seat. (left among you):) There is no complication.

The data you use to monitor rs, already use the ECU and esp. Unfortunately renaultnál not understand it yet. I was brave and tried.

waitey":204sbhvn said:
Nice work!

I take it you can't install it without the bluetooth?
Cd-radio equipped with Bluetooth, you can do it.(2010->)
if one is weaker radio in the car, but dot-matrix display is present, it is good.
The dot matrix display that is "renault" sign is due. The place I ordered the RS image monitor.

jra3d":2wk9d1df said:
So how did you get it too work then?

I've got Bluetooth...

Gordini bluetooth audio anyway. Standard equipment you sure you can install afterwards!
Clip can be diagnosed. If you need part number, you can give.
Everything measured perfectly well.

So am I right understanding that the older twingos without the updated stereos can't accompany the RS monitor and only the newer ones with the updated stereo can?

If this is the case...

DAMMIT!

waitey":28suorxy said:
So am I right understanding that the older twingos without the updated stereos can't accompany the RS monitor and only the newer ones with the updated stereo can?

If this is the case...

DAMMIT!
look good: (

I've got a Gordini with latest stereo and Bluetooth so what do I need to do to get it activated?

PM me if you like?

@ develooper

I have RS 2011 with normal non DOT-MATRIX display (non-bluetooth radio) --> If I connect (buy) RS monitor is there a possibility that i can use rs monitor then?
What about "pin" connector from radio to rs monitor is it the same --> bluetooth/non bluetooth?

I'm very interested on this .. i was already asked at 5 differend dearlership technician and noone have no clue ... all saying it's not possible because there is no wiring andso .. but as you said ESP having own G-force meter inside and all sensors are connected to ECU.

and how much does RS monitor cost ?

tnx

AlunJ":2f329bns said:
Not likely to work in a GT is it? Lol
Programming alert:

Only RS car at the programming can be done.

My opinion:
If a RS chassis numbers programmed for. It is possible to go.
It has not yet been tried.
I'm trying to find here in Hungary GT look.
The programmed into trying to display.

AlunJ":20k4kdds said:
Not likely to work in a GT is it? Lol
Programming alert:

Only RS car at the programming can be done.

My opinion:
If a RS chassis numbers programmed for. It is possible to go.
It has not yet been tried.
I'm trying to find here in Hungary GT look.
The programmed into trying to display.

first of all: good work!

why do you think it's only possible with the uprated stereo? because of the mounting position or because of the wiring? I have a 2008 RS with the old external display (non dot matrix) which is connected to the radio as well displaying titles of songs etc.

Where are you from hungary? I am on vacation this week and could visit you one day to try it on my RS, if you like. At least if you are not too far from the austrian border...

what did you pay for the monitor and what's the part number?