RS POTM Entries - August 2012

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jra3d

Reaction score
Time for another monthly competition for the RS Twingo, but with revised rules, which are hopefully clearer on the photoshop/no-photoshop front which will hopefully open up the artistic scope for entries as theres been some cracking HDR style pictures in the past
comp rules wrote:
* By photoshopping we mean that you cannot:
1. add modifications to change the appearance of your car i.e. changing its colour, adding new alloys or bodykits etc.
2. change the background of the image, for example, photoshopping your car in a completely different location. Cloning out a stray crisp packet would be ok.

You can:
1. Add borders and copyright signatures to your images.
2. Submit black and white images or selectively coloured images
3. Brighten/darken the picture as a whole, or parts of it.
4. HDR / tone mapping.
the whole rules

Show us what youve got :) But, please no driveway or wheeliebin shots :cry:

Entries close for polling on 24th August

Clairemae":zhigvlls said:
Just any photo taken this month that involves a Twingo? i shall be enterering..

Yeah as long as its your Twingo and taken by you (or someone else giving you permission to use their photo of yours) then rock on!

Then i shall enter one :D

41327443057405032814815.jpg

What's the deadline? I've got a cool one on the track, flying with four wheels up, but would prefer to properly shoot the car after my holidays which end on the 25th ...

Think u might have to enter it next month as they are shut off a week before end of month i think

manofhow":u8k5phkt said:
Think u might have to enter it next month as they are shut off a week before end of month i think
yotah1":u8k5phkt said:
What's the deadline? I've got a cool one on the track, flying with four wheels up, but would prefer to properly shoot the car after my holidays which end on the 25th ...
jra3d":u8k5phkt said:
Entries close for polling on 24th August
;)

Note for myself : read the full post before asking dumb questions...

Well then I'll post the jumpy one this month and do the other for next month.

Edit :

Shot by a very good friend, and me the maniac driving it full throttle down the Pflanzgarten jump on the Nürburgring Nordschleife :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.