rs spoileur and defuser

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowerpowerdave

Reaction score
Was browsing as you do, german site Overstock24, RS spoiler & defuser £151, genuinne renualt parts, loads of stuff for the twingo, sorry i can't post a link, i cant even put my own pics up :oops: non techy.

link? we can get the link to tomasz before anyone else gets their slimey hands on it. a website called overstock24 does not exist. only a website that sells furniture called overstock.

TheOnePC":1a4fkea6 said:
LEOX5000":1a4fkea6 said:
There's a diffuser on ebay for sale, I'm not interested and just put it in the ebay section but if you guys are needing to get one for a mold the link is:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renaultsport-Twingo-133-Genuine-Renault-Diffuser-/291206132850?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43cd3cf472

Won this auction, but the seller can't ship to my location... Sadness...
Well, it does say they won't post it. Have a courier collect it and delivered to you ;)

singlespeed":1dxjxrq7 said:
TheOnePC":1dxjxrq7 said:
LEOX5000":1dxjxrq7 said:
There's a diffuser on ebay for sale, I'm not interested and just put it in the ebay section but if you guys are needing to get one for a mold the link is:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renaultsport-Twingo-133-Genuine-Renault-Diffuser-/291206132850?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43cd3cf472

Won this auction, but the seller can't ship to my location... Sadness...
Well, it does say they won't post it. Have a courier collect it and delivered to you ;)

Already talked to seller and retired my offer.
Hope the diffuser goes to someone in 133.net =D

Swear this one has been posted before and isn't an rs diffuser. Hasn't got the reg recess section

Chicken":28dnsae9 said:
Swear this one has been posted before and isn't an rs diffuser. Hasn't got the reg recess section

He's stating it is on the product but like I say I think it looks a bit misleading mate. The contact info alone to me puts me off a Nearly jumped in untill I checked out the item description further ha ha

Scrap that 100% genuine supplier!

They've got a lot of cheap replica parts for all renault lines :) sweet as a nut!

They're ebay pic
ab881936d3b19fbe9dfe6116e27308cf.jpg

Legit diffuser
5d2f634938b0310dc7e8c35bb1d9583d.jpg

Chicken":33c6g37e said:
They're ebay pic
ab881936d3b19fbe9dfe6116e27308cf.jpg

Legit diffuser
5d2f634938b0310dc7e8c35bb1d9583d.jpg

See what you mean it basically looks like they just copied the dimensions of the cup spoiler and are trying to maybe pass it off as a diffuser?

Where was that diffuser from then?

It's a most likely a genuine diffuser for the Twingo freeway as the rear bumper on that is in 2 sections and join just at the numberplate

And the seller doesn't state it's for an RS but the should stated it was for the freeway model that's the only one it would fit under.

Dubz":1y492fni said:
It's a most likely a genuine diffuser for the Twingo freeway as the rear bumper on that is in 2 sections and join just at the numberplate
Nailed it

Bloody he'll Dubz, good job tha knows what tha on about pal ;). Yeh like I said I almost jumped in until checking information ha ha.

Still where was the other diffuser from posted? Any ideas?