RS160 - Twingo Gordini #159

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is actually lighter than i previously thought, rotas are never marketed as light weight wheels really but they seem to be on that borderline that the lightweight speedline wheels hold. certainly interesting neil

oscar":2kqxpcvn said:
that is actually lighter than i previously thought, rotas are never marketed as light weight wheels really but they seem to be on that borderline that the lightweight speedline wheels hold. certainly interesting neil
They were only bathroom scales so there may be some difference if weighed elsewhere. Still, theres a good comparisson between the weights of the three wheels I have.

Would be interesting to see the weight of the Rotas with a Toyo T1R tyre which is generally a floppy light weight one Vs the AD08 which is stiff as hell.

mazmaz":31iq9x38 said:
how much weight the rota and the AD08 separatly?
I didn't weigh them separately. I've seen 6kg and 6.5kg mentioned for the wheels.

Insurance renewal done, with everything declared. £315 through Adrian Flux :cool:

singlespeed":1yghtjm7 said:
I didn't weigh them separately. I've seen 6kg and 6.5kg mentioned for the wheels.

Insurance renewal done, with everything declared. £315 through Adrian Flux :cool:

That's £30 less than what I will be paying for the i-music at the end of the month. :cry:

singlespeed":3hr8un32 said:
nat connelly":3hr8un32 said:
looks nice what size are they? i have got rota spec R's on mine :)
7x15 ET40 still with the 195/50/15

i just notice something strange
the tyre seem's not stretch on the rota (not sure of my english )
seem's like 6.5" wide

after don't have expérience of 195 on 7*15 (my r888 are on 6.5" * 15 )

20140414_143101.jpg
Since getting back from work, other than stitching the new cargo net together, not much has happened

Clio 182 front wishbone bushes won't fit in the alloy wishbones of a 133 :(

Looking tidy mate.
Will you be up knockhill this weekend?
You know anyone around the Aberdeenshire area that can make MSA spec rollcages?

mwalsh":3grw3jba said:
Looking tidy mate.
Will you be up knockhill this weekend?
You know anyone around the Aberdeenshire area that can make MSA spec rollcages?

not many up that way, infact hardly any really. what i would do is contact an engineering / fabrication company, and give them a copy of the MSA blue book with all the roll cage stipulations. any good shop will be happy to do this for you, after all ... any place that does this, is only going to be a garage with a good experienced fabricator anyway :)

singlespeed":30i0k0sx said:
Clio 182 front wishbone bushes won't fit in the alloy wishbones of a 133 :(
That's a pity, what' the difference diameter or length or both?

Have you still got the bushes? if so I'll have a set of wishbones to fit them to shortly which can be sold as a complete up-graded set for a GT - what do you think?

Rob.

GhostZ":1khfze8p said:
i do like those wheels i would always <3 to have those with massive concave in 17inch T_T

46886_666045166761171_703755955_n.jpg

Can you tell me what are these wheels please ?

It is a pity, all RS i see have original wheels...it seems that there are not much alternatives ....

I like the 17" and i think it is more difficult in this size....i have to look better .

13alban13":3hhadpxy said:
I like the 17" and i think it is more difficult in this size....i have to look better .
Parks has Comp MO5 or something similar
Alex225 and Ghostz both have something tasty on their Gordinis
One of the guys from Greece or somewhere hot has a set of Ultralegarras
There's a 133 local to me with dark Wolfrace rims with a red band rim

singlespeed":2akiaf3o said:
13alban13":2akiaf3o said:
Parks has Comp MO5 or something similar
Alex225 and Ghostz both have something tasty on their Gordinis
One of the guys from Greece or somewhere hot has a set of Ultralegarras
There's a 133 local to me with dark Wolfrace rims with a red band rim

Callum S had a set of super leggs too , don't forget the 182s too looking for something new on mine at the moment but find turinis and most things that come up on cliosport a bit boring

i can't stand turinis. common as much, over priced and look awful.