RS160 - Twingo Gordini #159

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look a bit dark to me now the room is brighter. Not ideal but exposure increased from the raw file :?

6966552517_18271e6b7d_b_d.jpg

6966549125_a51a2d19d9_b_d.jpg

Gotta say i love those pictures, looks absolutely stunning!

looks good, i still looking for a location like this where its just large expanse of sky to try differnt things with camera

I haven't seen it yet, but apparently theres a lump of iron in the greenhouse. I hope its cylinderhead shaped.

Porting and 3 angle valve seats planned, plus getting the cams away to Catcams or Schrick. Just emailed rst in leeds to see who they recomend for head work ;)

singlespeed":8akn3sr9 said:
I haven't seen it yet, but apparently theres a lump of iron in the greenhouse. I hope its cylinderhead shaped.

Porting and 3 angle valve seats planned, plus getting the cams away to Catcams or Schrick. Just emailed rst in leeds to see who they recomend for head work ;)
Ahhhh excellent

Just a quick tidy up and update.

As mentioned, the cylinder head had arrived and was promptly dismantled.
7050737765_b9affa57d9_c_d.jpg

There is room for some improvement to the ports, valve guides and seats
6904653552_b48e0b7a6d_c_d.jpg

More info about the ongoing headwork here>> Cylinder head work

Along with porting the head, I'm also looking into replacement cams to go in. Something which nobody makes up till now, due to the RS133 having a VVT setup on the inlet cam and a square tension compensator cam on the exhaust, so K4M cams from a Laguna etc won't fit. Anyway, I now have a head which can be used for measurements and prototyping af new profiles so the head has gone on it's holidays to the South coast and Belgium>>> RS133 / Wind K4M cams progress

Winter tyres off, summer tyres on and so far, it's mainly been peeing down :( although a couple of dry corners last night realy felt good and they seem to be reasonably good and predictable in the wet which is proving to be a good thing so far
6947602654_bf34731c76_c_d.jpg

195/50/15 Yokohama AD08. Realy liking the amount of rim protection

Looks great Neil , we'll have to meet up when im back from TX in 3 weeks , before i go to norwich.

Edit : slightly tipsy.

Made somebodys day earlier. Drove into the post office carpark to be greeted by a shout of "wow, cool car" and a broad beaming smile.

He was probably only 4 but already has good taste. His mum laughed ::lol