• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RSTuner Re-map

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bilham

Reaction score
Guys,

I now have a RSTuner with the Twingo 133 Map if you are intrested in using my tuner to Re-Map your vehicle using your laptop let me know, The cost would be £40 and you will need to buy a licance key...

I am based in Banstead in Surrey.

I will also look at renting the device (posting it to you) The charge will be £50 plus postage for 1 week but i will require a £200 deposit (as i cant afford a new one) which will be refunded upon return of the device.

If you would like to buy the device PM me an offer..

Legal Bit... you take all responsability for the re-mapping and will be done purley at your own risk.

I certinaly can use my laptop .. my concern is to be honest i dont want any responsability for the mapping ect. (incase somehting did go wrong even tho mine is fine)

some roll road places dont mind you bring in 3rd part equipement such as ecus are tuners, would just charge you per hour for using the roll road. thats an option with this tuner but i would check.

Oh i see so could maybe organise a day where everyone pays towards it or something...

im not sure if the RS tuner locks its self in to one engine only and then has to be reset? Cliosports would be a good place to gain info on this product or even sell it

It does but its a minimal cost of £50 to unlock so if people just got an unlock code before they come could do all the cars..

Status
Not open for further replies.