Sam's Twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Reaction score
Suppose I'd better start an official picture thread for my car then. Now I have got a lot of photos of my car when it was first new; and here's a couple that I took last year. When it warms up a bit I'll give the car a good wash / scrub and then get some more shiny photos, rather like this first one!

27028_1338060385933_1663834932_786233_3255672_n.jpg

Shortly after I had the car I took it up to the Clent Hills in Worcestershire for a few photographs.

26379_1303438200400_1663834932_711653_2620702_n.jpg

Interior when new.

1002603k.jpg

And this one, taken tonight... :p

I'll be sure to add more to this thread on an as-and-when basis but feel free to leave any comments/suggestions :)

hattonperformance":34ccml65 said:
nice sam! got any plans for it? you also neeed a HP sticker :p
Mainly I want to make cosmetic changes at the moment - small but effective, can't afford to do anything too big, and plus I want to try and keep my insurance premiums low at the moment. I know HigtonA is planning on putting a spoiler on his Freeway at some point, so I want to see how that looks and perhaps I'll do that when I can.

I'd really like body coloured rear bumpers tho, they do them on the expression but for some reason not the Freeway lol. As for the sticker, where do I get one from?!
iamstuart":34ccml65 said:
Looks good, I like the silver with the black stripe it goes well together.
Cheers, everyone says that! I think Mercury is the best colour ;-)
Dazza1":34ccml65 said:
I hate the steerin wheels we have proper let's the inside down :(
I thought all the steering wheels were the same??
Twingogeekeo":34ccml65 said:
Car lookSam :)
Ollie133cup":34ccml65 said:
Looks good Sam
Cheers guys :D

Sam have you not or alloys then? Thought I saw you car parked near castle quay before Chrysler and thought it was yours but had some alloys on it? Well have to meet up at some point with jay for some piccies :)

Sam":vqi7n8s1 said:
hattonperformance":vqi7n8s1 said:
nice sam! got any plans for it? you also neeed a HP sticker :p
Mainly I want to make cosmetic changes at the moment - small but effective, can't afford to do anything too big, and plus I want to try and keep my insurance premiums low at the moment. I know HigtonA is planning on putting a spoiler on his Freeway at some point, so I want to see how that looks and perhaps I'll do that when I can.

I'd really like body coloured rear bumpers tho, they do them on the expression but for some reason not the Freeway lol. As for the sticker, where do I get one from?!
iamstuart":vqi7n8s1 said:
Looks good, I like the silver with the black stripe it goes well together.
Cheers, everyone says that! I think Mercury is the best colour ;-)
Dazza1":vqi7n8s1 said:
I hate the steerin wheels we have proper let's the inside down :(
I thought all the steering wheels were the same??
Twingogeekeo":vqi7n8s1 said:
Car lookSam :)
Ollie133cup":vqi7n8s1 said:
Looks good Sam
Cheers guys :D
Nah the 133 had better steerin wheels then us :(

Friedchicken91":2jmjf10x said:
Sam have you not or alloys then? Thought I saw you car parked near castle quay before Chrysler and thought it was yours but had some alloys on it? Well have to meet up at some point with jay for some piccies :)

No that's my Freeway's twin... except it's not a Freeway. :p Think it's a Dynamique / the ex. showroom model that I sat in when I went car shopping. Number plate ends in "EGY" ?? I see it about quite often, not sure who owns it. Never have pen/paper to hand when I see it lol.

We will - is Jay on here? Also Josh from Hatton Performance lives reasonably near so we may have to get him in too :)

Sam i will try and get my spoiler fitted next month....hopefully.

Need to pay my insurance at the end of the month and i pay that in full. So I will see how much money i will have left after it :)

Ah awesome.. looked on Renault's website today. The Expression comes optionally with a spoiler and the other thing as standard - heated front seats! I'm so gutted... wish I'd have waited now lol.

Sam":2dq71hoh said:
Ah awesome.. looked on Renault's website today. The Expression comes optionally with a spoiler and the other thing as standard - heated front seats! I'm so gutted... wish I'd have waited now lol.

I haved the GT spoiler from my RS

Sam":1qg6sscx said:
Friedchicken91":1qg6sscx said:
We will - is Jay on here? Also Josh from Hatton Performance lives reasonably near so we may have to get him in too :)
Ohh ill look for you and your twin now then. Don't think jays on here but i have told him to join. If we work something out thought ill text or call him and see if he interested.

Twingogeekeo":2iikkew6 said:
I haved the GT spoiler from my RS
Ah right, how much did you want for it and how easy are they to fit? Or is it best me taking it to a bodyshop in case I made a balls of it? lol. Not saying I'd have it, I wanna see how Higton's looks like first lol.

Friedchicken91":2iikkew6 said:
Sam":2iikkew6 said:
Friedchicken91":2iikkew6 said:
Ohh ill look for you and your twin now then. Don't think jays on here but i have told him to join. If we work something out thought ill text or call him and see if he interested.
Yeah - I dunno who owns it but I keep seeing it about. Slap a Twingo133.net flyer on next time you see it will you?! lol :p I'll try and do the same haha. Yeah as for Jay that'd be awesome.. maybe we could go up to Avon Dassett or something?! I dunno we'll have to see!

hattonperformance":1jg56cmi said:
if you neeed any help fitting bits sam let me know :)
Ok will do :)
Twingogeekeo":1jg56cmi said:
Drop me a pm sam :)
Ok will get in touch soon-ish. lol. Again I would need to see how much insurance would go up if I had it fitted, lol.

Sam":16n6g32n said:
hattonperformance":16n6g32n said:
if you neeed any help fitting bits sam let me know :)
Ok will do :)
Twingogeekeo":16n6g32n said:
Drop me a pm sam :)
Ok will get in touch soon-ish. lol. Again I would need to see how much insurance would go up if I had it fitted, lol.

My alloys are insured for £800 and only an extra £72 so dowt spoiler will put it up too much. Don't suppose you could lemme know though as then i might get one :)

I will look into it! :p I'd consider the spoiler, I'll discuss it with Karl at the Oxford meet, but I just don't want it to look tacky once it's on!