ScanGauge II Automotive Computer

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Reaction score
Connects to your Twingos ODBII port (the one inside the glove box) and will read out multiple digital gauges such as water temp, MPG, bhp etc etc.

Fantastic little device for those missing out of a multi-computer in their Twingo. Fits perfectly in the gap in front of the cup holders.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260948475622?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_968wt_922

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01893.jpg

I fitted mine in place of the autoradio display as I've removed my radio. Can't stress out enough how useful this update is when you want to know what's going on in your car! Best money I've spent on my car in a year!

Yeah as we have plaques in the way!! (might be worth setting up a new thread to discus locations)

Anyway on topic.... How much?

dec why would u want it in siverstone, as your renault monitor displays most of it

I'm not going to specify a price as its on eBay but I'm open to PM offers.

Two days left!

1 day left. And the price has gone down as I've had some bids cancelled, tut tut. If you don't want to buy it, don't bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.