Scottish Renaultsport meet, All models. 8th Dec

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Jamie-

Reaction score
Hey guys, In the process of trying to get a big Renaultsport meet organised over on RSMegane.com and LiamR172 has mentioned about getting a big meet together with all the models.

Heres what i have over on RSMegane
I was a rep on another club for a few years so have plenty experience organising meets etc, Hopefully we can get the region active enough to get a good turnout for the new club at some shows etc, Even though they arn't really my thing as i would rather drive/track mine than polish it.

What im thinking is meeting at Aviemore on Sunday the 8th December at 11am for a chat and maybe a drive out/photos towards Glenshee and Pitlochry area depending on what the weather is like.

If the weather isn't that great then maybe somewhere a bit easier to get to, IE Perth/Stirling for some food and banter?

Maybe if someone could share this with the CS.net boys as i know a fair few of them attend knockhill and we are more likely to get a better turnout

1.Jamie
2.Das_93
3.Ewant81
4.Mark.

Maybe if a Rep see's this they could send me a PM so we can finalise some details and spread the word to make it a good turnout

Just saw the Facebook event, think I fancy this too.

I won't have the Twingo then (in fact, I won't even have a Renault, or even anything French) but I've missed out on so many meets recently!

Should be a decent turnout going by all the other forums, PFC will be attending as well with some goodies and we should get a feature in the mag :)

-Jamie-":24nbmia6 said:
Should be a decent turnout going by all the other forums, PFC will be attending as well with some goodies and we should get a feature in the mag :)

Would be 8 and a half hours each way for me but I'm tempted, hopefully the car will be on the road, it needs a good run, the battery is completely dead hahahha

oscar":1glvqk6b said:
Supermrtino1":1glvqk6b said:
I'm up for this as well
two man convoy sir aslong as you let me keep up with you !

Pfft slim chance of that with your mods I'll still be standard at that time but suppose its all about your bottle at the end of the day!

Or how stupid you are! :shock:

For all those looking to attend this could you just conform on the Facebook page if possible.

I won't be attending due to work commitments so one of the CS.net guys is taking over the organisation