seasons greatings

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fezzy2l16vt

Reaction score
Hi guys, I haven't yet got a twingo but I am in negotiations securing one. I have though had a Twingo RS 133 cup, in read for a week, we tested for Whatcar last year against the swift sport, punto abarth and esseesse. Unsurprising the twingo thrashed the competition. We then saw that topgear got hold of two of them and booted one into the Irish sea (however I have just found out the car lives) yey.

I currently own a very special Ford Focus ST170, I had spent lot of time & money with Motorsport derived company's developing the handing to a awesome outcome. Earlier this year we tackled the new F1 gp track @ Silverstone & early October was spent taking on caterhams at an open pit lane day at Cadwell park.

I love Motorsport & spend lots of time researching and doing lots of leg work to bring new & old UK companys ideas to your attention.

Love talking cars & next year I am looking into doing my ARDs licence,
Was interesting last year when I was testing the twingo I emailed Renault Motorsport decision & suggested a race/rally version, I did get a reply back to say nothing was in the pipeline, only to hear 2 months later about the R1 & R2 versions. I did suggest white would be a good colour with black wheels also, funny that that came out afterwards too?. Still got the emails lol.

Enough of me ranting on, but if I can help please just ask
Jonathan.

Just debating what colour to go for, grey, red, or white I'd pack. Cup chassis, cup spoiler,rear defuser, anything else not sure about any suggestions to have a one off eye catcher would be great, really want the sport monitor as well.