service times?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh hatton

Reaction score
so when have you guys had your twingo serviced?

do you go by millage or months?

i think im going to have mine looked over soon only has 2.5k on the clock but hey ho fill the book :)

I had mine done on milage

depends what comes first mileage or the year

Not had mine done yet, but I plan to just follow the indicator on the display...

...when it tells me it's ready, I'll book it in, which should be about 12½ thousand miles.

gavin-h":2vtzgk6l said:
Not had mine done yet, but I plan to just follow the indicator on the display...

...when it tells me it's ready, I'll book it in, which should be about 12½ thousand miles.

just a thought but what if u go over on time??
if u have problems later on renault have been known to reject warranty claims because of service history ;)

TURBO":1z7yj6zd said:
just a thought but what if u go over on time??
if u have problems later on renault have been known to reject warranty claims because of service history ;)

Then I'll threaten them with legal action because I was following the instructions given by THEIR car :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its 12K or 2 years what ever comes first. Unless you have a earlyer 133 it will be 12K or 1 year what ever comes first.

If you ar unsure if its 2 years or 1 year check with you dealer they can tell you

Twingogeekeo":1jtzgnko said:
Its 12K or 2 years what ever comes first. Unless you have a earlyer 133 it will be 12K or 1 year what ever comes first.

If you ar unsure if its 2 years or 1 year check with you dealer they can tell you

also think new ones have changed again!!! :roll: il check ;)

Confusing does my crust in :lol: Lucky i dealer with Trade and Forums and Dennis does the workshop unless i really have to help he does it all :)

yea u dont wana deal with the monkies!!!hahahaha