SFS Performance Hose Kits

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Reaction score
Been talking with David at SFS hoses today and he is able to supply Hose kits for members Twingo Renaultsport :)

He is in the middle of working out the prices for the kits and he can do them in many colours such as:-

Blue
Red
Black
Orange
Green
Purple
Yellow
White
Also can produce other colour depending on quantity

Also he has asked me to post his email on the forum so i have done below. All we both ask you let him know you are part of Twingo133.net so he can work the best price possible for our members

He will also post out of the UK as i know a few guys in Italy was after hose kits.

Contact Details
David Sargent
SFS Performance
https://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/
[email protected]

You will need to email David and ask him. Im sure he can do one that does if he dont already just dont forget to tell him Twinfo113.net for the specail forum price :)

i emailed him yesterday, i'm waiting that he aswers me!!! but i think they don't produce e kit for by-passing the resonator box....

David is very busy at the moment and takes a few days to reply to me but as soon as he gets a minute he will reply :)

a little offtopic: i modified the original hose to by-pass the resonator box months ago.... does anyone do this modify??

oh my god :) it's a good job, i know, i cut the original hose and close the hole with such a lot of tape....

Sounds bodgy i fought you would have said something else :lol:

just gonna wait for David at SFS i think and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.