sidelights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switch off lights
Open bonnet
Remove cover panel on back of light assembly
Gently pull out the bulb holder
Pull bulb from bulb holder
Insert replacement and test it now
If its an led and doesnt work, pull it out and turn it round 180degrees
Switch lights back off
Insert bulb holder back into the headlight
Refit cover panel
Close bonnet.

search 'mediafire' you'll see a link for the service manual, should give you the answer and how to for just about anything twingo related from changing a bulb to changing an engine!

only want to know if its twist off and replace bulb or lever off with a screwdriver to access bulb, daughter's got a mk 1 yaris and her's is a sealed unit with the bulb inside(yeah honest) £"23 to replace a yaris bulb from dealer.

133_Ads":gily9cv6 said:
Dave are you on about the side indicators (under the mirrors)?

just read this back, i must have answered this without reading the question? i may as well have answered with pie x radius x squared haha

Thanks chaps, yep side indicators under mirrors, cheers - will try wit a small screwdriver and soft cloth.

On a facelift unscrew the black surround ring outside on the bumper. It'll be stiff but it'll turn anticlockwise a third then it pulls off. Undo the two or three torx screws holding in the lens and it'll all come out. Replace with LEDs for extra bonus points!

Thanks I got the side lights done from behind and have fitted leds but have taken the rings off as have some brighter fog light bulbs on the way.