Slightly outclassed!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotchiguy

Reaction score
f4c5320f2487dd7042664fa0d773a770.jpg

I hate it when someone parks their lovely Twingo 133 next to my Ferrari..

Clearly both owned by same person so at least the doors won't get dinked ;)

Yes the plates are very cool ;) the F12 had a big sheet of foam on the drivers side door presumably to avoid dings from little guys like me parked next door! The car park was full of nice cars, 430scuderia, 458, that F12, three astons, a couple of lotuses and loads of bentleys (and a rolls ghost!) I suppose that's what you get in central London..

is it weird that those sorts of cars do nothing for me, like absolutely nothing? a fast car to me is stripped out rally spec. dog tooth gearboxes with crazy final drives, LSD's, 300 bhp with next to no weight! the idea of 'luxury' and 'fast' is something i could never get my head around. when i see a BMW M-something for example i just think ''shame. you could have got a clio R3 for that.''

much rather take the clio as well :D full rally spec though offcourse ..... for pottering about town haha as you do

Well I must be a magnet for cool cars at the minute, saw two more today. The first one will definitely be up your street Dave!! :D
d936dc67e3d90f7f1977040ac74a2e75.jpg

This i8 looked absolutely stunning, really cool and modern. I'd really been looking forward to seeing one since they were first announced and having seen a few i3s around. I think it was in electric mode the whole time I was behind it because there was no noise at all
d04ec067b762e4b2ce4697dc3f60f3dd.jpg
992a9538d13beac81e263728b681c58b.jpg

Ooo i8 nice, didn't know they were out yet! The future, that's for certain :)

seen that mclaren p1 at cameron house in loch lomond a few months ago.. believe he was something to do with scottish football association. sounded like a vibrator was stuck on the on position on full electric mode at full throttle, or like an electric arc based welder with that buzzing sound! he was quite keen to let me open the bonnet and boot to see everything.

oh by the way, sounded absolutely sublime in the full power mode :) very nice piece of kit that at least on the engineering side of it all. put it this way, if you can get your head around how the throttle potentiometer pedal works between electric, hybrid and full petrol mode with 6 different signals going out to different systems (has it's own small ECU chip!) ... if you even have any idea of what i'm talking and your head hasn't just exploded then fair enough :D

leave this on a happier note ; boobs!

jra3d":ss2jrb37 said:
Nice legs....

question is, which would you ride first. the porsche, or the blonde? ahaha! :( i quite like a porsche so i do! maybe the only supercar i feel has a bit of a pedigree as they are just sillyness!!

oscar":3e2njc95 said:
jra3d":3e2njc95 said:
Nice legs....

question is, which would you ride first. the porsche, or the blonde? ahaha! :( i quite like a porsche so i do! maybe the only supercar i feel has a bit of a pedigree as they are just sillyness!!

I'd have the car, women are ten a penny :D

shuttup nick away and drive your classy megane you've got the car already lol :D!

*jealous sigh*

oscar":1ih5ujr6 said:
shuttup nick away and drive your classy megane you've got the car already lol :D!

*jealous sigh*

:D ok then I'll have the girl, just don't tell the misses :D

tbh, i'm more interested in the hotel butler ask jeeves looking chap. i bet he's just thinking to himself ''check this twat taking the picture of that gay little porsche. come back at 9 o'clock and you'll see a veyron and a model T ford'' haha!

a model T ford that gets driven is high on my list of cars i'd love to see. how sad is that?