Someone tell me to stop

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stevenn133":3vzxlz5d said:
A spider diesel would be very sexy! :p

Indeed they are. If I had the money free to spend on cars I'd definitely have one.

I have a Twingo RS133, get between 35-45mpg.
Mainly on the whole I'd say 40mpg.

When I take the Clio 182 for the week I'll get 40mpg.
Averaged over 350 miles per week.

20% town
80% A-roads

I expected the Twingo to be a lot better on economy than it is.

"Add to cart".....

The day i can afford an f1 liquid yellow or black clio.. I would have one, despite having no money for living, i woulddnt give a ****, cause its a nice car!

i traded my twingo for a 200... don't regret it one bit! and mine isn't even liquid yellow :p fuel consumption is quite equal to the twingo btw... bit lower even

frediiii":3f7ukf8c said:
i traded my twingo for a 200... don't regret it one bit! and mine isn't even liquid yellow :p fuel consumption is quite equal to the twingo btw... bit lower even
Did you tick the diesel option by any chance, or still running it in with carpet slippers on your feet?

When behaving on my normal weekly run I got 30 out if the 133, same run in the 197 and I get 22/23ish

Miles... Gallons... Pfff i use 9.2 liters per 100km in the clio. Average over the last 4kkm including german autobahn and 9 laps nordschleife... Thats 0.1 liter less than my average on the twingo. Not bad for more weight and 70 extra ps (excuse me: bhp)

frediiii":2ahw5n1l said:
Miles... Gallons... Pfff i use 9.2 liters per 100km in the clio. Average over the last 4kkm including german autobahn and 9 laps nordschleife... Thats 0.1 liter less than my average on the twingo. Not bad for more weight and 70 extra ps (excuse me: bhp)

Careful, as your pferdestarke have shorter legs than good old imperial horse power.;)

Someone on another forum managed to confuse the imperial gallon with the smaller US gallon, so you're wise to stick with l/km. :)

No way you can discourage someone from buying a RenaultSport!

Did you know RenaultSport translates from French to mean 'grin inducing' in English!! haha