Stainless exhaust for GT

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£290 all including vat, the work is excellent quality as well

It's stainless steel with a life time guarantee on the steel and work. Welds look very good to me

Steve-o":1k6pdcbm said:
Twingogeekeo":1k6pdcbm said:
Dazza1":1k6pdcbm said:
Steve-o":1k6pdcbm said:
Custom job, I'll post link later
Yeah nice who made it powerflow longlife?

Please say neither

Just re-read this - the bloke who did mine buys his exhaust tips form longlife, is that bad?

Longlife products are shocking !!!!!!!!!

Made from cheap materials and dont last long

Hmm - it was only the tip, he made the silencer and other pipes in front of me. Should be OK if its just the tip? Got a lifetime guarantee.

Steve-o":3l2vfg2b said:
Hmm - it was only the tip, he made the silencer and other pipes in front of me. Should be OK if its just the tip? Got a lifetime guarantee.

Depends what products hes using but if hes using longlife bits then wont last long and will cause alot of hassle. If its just a tip i cant see it being to bad unless the tip gives up.

Just get him to replace the tip under guarantee if it does go - he made the silencer while I watched, got to choose what I wanted to pack it with

Like I said before though - it sounds good and made a notable difference to performance, so all is good :)

Steve-o":65orxit3 said:
Like I said before though - it sounds good and made a notable difference to performance, so all is good :)

That the main thing :lol:

TURBO":avfrlf0g said:
ewg4-1.jpg

Sorry for the Hijack but is that a Tial wastegate??
I love that manifold set up =)

Steve, that exhaust's looking pretty good =)
M