Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lols :) swear filter can do single words or phrases and replace them :cool:

Maybe I won't delete this one

Originally, I thought this was a spambot posting and not previewing the posts. However, from the last posting which had tried to work around the swear filter, there's a whole heap of new words added, so the top post is a bit more disjointed than originally planned. The problem being, trying to limit them without interfering with legitimate posts from any one else. I doubt if it will stop them, but its going to make it much harder to post something that's readable.

Its not just here, but loads of other forums and facebook with countless sign-ups posting adverts and brilliant reviews :lol:
you know its a great company when you phone them up and the guy answers the phone with "yes?" . Now, to me that smacks of it being the office cleaner answering the phone, or there's just too many company names going through there to give a meaningful greeting that's shorter than 20 minutes.

singlespeed":1asx0308 said:
Originally, I thought this was a spambot posting and not previewing the posts. However, from the last posting which had tried to work around the swear filter, there's a whole heap of new words added, so the top post is a bit more disjointed than originally planned. The problem being, trying to limit them without interfering with legitimate posts from any one else. I doubt if it will stop them, but its going to make it much harder to post something that's readable.

Its not just here, but loads of other forums and facebook with countless sign-ups posting adverts and brilliant reviews :lol:
you know its a great company when you phone them up and the guy answers the phone with "yes?" . Now, to me that smacks of it being the office cleaner answering the phone, or there's just too many company names going through there to give a meaningful greeting that's shorter than 20 minutes.

neil you've got the accent. why didn't you phone up with your sheep friendly accent (ahahaha weegie jokes here we come .....) and try to sell them some fash ya ken? perfect opportunity!

hector brockelback - H.B Fash. hero!

oscar":2k6ttmkz said:
neil you've got the accent. why didn't you phone up with your sheep friendly accent (ahahaha weegie jokes here we come .....) and try to sell them some fash ya ken? perfect opportunity!

hector brockelback - H.B Fash. hero!
:lol: not much of an accent and certainly not North East Scotland. Flat cap n Whippet country originally.

I always ask cold callers what underwear they are wearing. Gets rid of them pretty quick

Hehe can't beat winding up cold callers. My home phone number is rather similar to the local dominos. My dad doesn't appreciate people not getting the correct number so makes a fool of anyone that phones up. The other day someone couldn't have pineapple on there pizza as the camel ate them all. Also once a guy made an order with my dad and actually phoned back to apologise and you could hear his mrs in the background laughing.