Styling!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky555

Reaction score
Does anyone know what splitter and side skirts these are?? Also what exhaust is this??

5fbfb6776bea6b8cbc816b03398b19bf.jpg

c51eab211460a1cfe81bd572a1c2d5cc.jpg
f2e0604432862a79c34f68ba30bc75aa.jpg

Those skirts and wheel trim looks like a it's from a cooper!

The exhaust is a powerflow custom exhaust I think where you can choose the tip you want and I believe the splitter and side skirts were an option from the factory. May be wrong about that though

I've searched everywhere for the skirts and can't seem to find them, yes the splitter come from the factory but the one above has an extension on it.

I'm pretty sure it's called the carbon effect side skirts and wheel arch (such a great name..) and it's £675 from renault. It's an optional extra.

this car was a members car its got 98bhp and had shed loads done to it, mainly suspension mods if its been left on before being sold, i know how much he let it go for, what did you pay for it?

My friend was considering buying it, but he's put off but it being a cat D, also what engine mods does it have on it?

this car belonged to spitfire1, he changed all the suspension bushes for powerflex items, purple in color engine dog leg mounts, strutbrace, lowered on B14's vry good/expensive performance cat - 200 cell E marked, remapped at RS tuning in Leeds, eibach camber bolts, lots of parts from Demon Tweeks - they know this car, Rob only got rid of this car got he got a Landrover. try to search for spitfire1 to find his thread on this car, very impressive.

Can't seem to find it but will continue to look and do you know if there was an induction kit on it?

yeh, rob made his own induction kit, really good job, use the previous owner details on the V5 doc and get in touch with him, he won't mind. type spitfire1 in the search bar on here, it highlights spitfire1 click on it and it should take you to the stuff done on your car.