Terrorball rally

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh hatton

Reaction score
Mate of mine has decided to arrange a rally across the uk Gumball/modball style over the course of a weekend

Obviously we cant all afford the £10k entrance fee for the gumball and i dont have the spare change in my wallet to stretch to the £1000 entrance fee for the Modball. (and a few mates did the modball last year and didnt think it was amazing lol)

So My friends have a arranged a new one for the uk with an entrance fee of just £40 that includes accommodation and entrance pack.

Its the weekend of the 26th/27th of march.

Start point is ashford, kent, uk
Finish point is inverness, Scotland

Its called the Terrorball (as a bit of a **** take---terrible)

More details go here https://www.terrorball.co.uk

Each team will need a minimum of 2 for the challenges set on route... its not the fastest that wins as you will get time deductions for challenges completed and time additions for challenges not competed lol

Would love to have some more french metal joining us :)

been speaking to karl about this as im really up for it as i never been past manchester so would be nice to see something new however to make it good i would say we would neew 5 cars to do a team twingo 133.net team ?

this looks wicked.i might have to get some mates together and see if we can find a car to do this in.
we did the ramshackle rally afew years ago and that was brilliant

Looks good fun but rather not in my car so if anyone needs a co pilot i'm up for it. :p

lol well we only got 9 cars so far so we will all say no to the rally then we wont have a stand a fast car and loolk like prats or we all go rally depending on if everyone wants too???? At least one of us is awake :)

Which you throwing a sicky from?

some of our customers are planning on running at fast show as its cheap track time for testing ;)
also im thinking of entering the Euro Sports Compact so would b good to spy on the comp :cool: :roll:

but id much rather do the rally if i can get out of the fast show.

Well i think forum leaders needa chat and decide on which is going to be done

To be fair i cant see use getting the numbers for the fast show seeing that post has been up a while now and you have to be entered early to be garanted a good spot :(

so maybe if we can get 4 cars together im more then happy to make the 5th car and we can have a Twingo133.net team. Maybe even some scottish cars might feel like driving down and then ending up back up in scotland ;)

Yh I think the same only 8 for fast show so might struggle. I up for rally still if anyone wants a co pilot