The Meg

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
This is my 1.4tce megane tom tom dynamique that's replaced the twingo. Absolutely loving it and not regretting getting rid of the twingo which I thought I might. It pulls just as well as the twingo but is so much nicer to drive.

I have already fitted some silver indicator bulbs to the front and have some ready to put in the rear lights. Thinking about getting some badge covers but not a clue what colour to get.

Haven't got many pictures of it yet but will hopefully take some soon when I give it a good clean.
4cd39e1e43120797857a65b4449e73f0.jpg

c1c08a3e37e6afc91f4a206d8d11e6c5.jpg

Very nice I remember the air ride megane from FCS last year, these meganes are great value for money, love that you went for petrol over diesel

Universe":1fxgzfge said:
Very nice I remember the air ride megane from FCS last year, these meganes are great value for money, love that you went for petrol over diesel
Haha sonnys Meg is awesome, I'm not getting airride though. This is he only one I've seen in this spec with that engine.

Sonnys Meg now
f95ac9eb0937ae5e1c3649a8523277a0.jpg

Looks so good, didn't it have big diamond cut audi wheels at FCS? That colour is so damn sexy

Universe":1a9ifhzo said:
Looks so good, didn't it have big diamond cut audi wheels at FCS? That colour is so damn sexy
yes but he's changed wheels a few times now and those are his winter wheels I believe

Just gave the megane its first half decent clean. Don't think the previous owner ever cleaned it.
f39bf9195a33602eb712370c029a88f5.jpg

manofhow":1go6gamr said:
smart looking motor

never been in the 250 shape, only the 225
Cheers mate
Only been in a 225 for about a mile so can't really compare to one. So much nicer to sit in and drive than the twingo though.

Have to say this is a lovely car! So smooth to drive! Makes you realise how tight and rough a twingo is :)

I didn't realise until I got in jra3d's twingo the other day how horrible the twingo is to drive.

manofhow":3p7pi348 said:
don't get me wrong, i love my twingo but when i jump into the megane its a much smoother ride
Your meganes a bit more special than this though.

Chicken":2utfe0x0 said:
manofhow":2utfe0x0 said:
don't get me wrong, i love my twingo but when i jump into the megane its a much smoother ride

in theory should be a lot harsher than twingo, but its the most comfortable car i drive and not harsh at all

manofhow":3sz4ihcy said:
Chicken":3sz4ihcy said:
manofhow":3sz4ihcy said:

in theory should be a lot harsher than twingo, but its the most comfortable car i drive and not harsh at all
Haha that's weird