...The Next Chapter

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesw

Reaction score
So 3 years on and 2 Twingo's later I have moved on. Ive absolutely love these little cars and will always have a soft spot for them but I felt that I now need a change.

Ive been window shopping for a couple of months and there was always that one car I kept coming back to. After a trip to the local dealer I came across this, it was the right price and spec so couldn't say no.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417470484.877645.jpg

The ST was always up there on my wish list along with many others but this just seemed to tick them extra boxes.

So I went for a ST-2 in Molten Orange. I picked her up on Saturday and I really can't fault it. It certainly doesn't hang around plus you can quite easily rack up the miles on the motorway as it is surprisingly comfy.

I won't be going to far and will keep checking on to see how things are going but I would like to say cheers to everyone that I've met with the forum over the years, it's been a blast!!

Traitor! Only joking mate, I learnt to drive in the old box shaped ST, if there as much fun now as they were then, you'll have a blast :)

Hope your enjoying your new car , starting to miss my twingo a bit now after a few months of me getting rid

Looks good, hope you enjoy it as much as the twingo.

I know I did get really attached to it and I don't think it will be last time I will look at having one.

The new car is amazing so I'm pleased with the decision I made. I loved how little Twingo's I saw on the road, drove the ST back from picking her up and saw 5 ST's on the journey back haha

jamesw":3s6toidn said:
I loved how little Twingo's I saw on the road, drove the ST back from picking her up and saw 5 ST's on the journey back haha
By any chance were they the same colours as yours. This colours way too common

Same spec and colour as my mate's cracking wee motor. Enjoy! The mountune at only £499 (need citation...) is not a bad idea for these either... ;)

funky_d":tjzxa89g said:
Same spec and colour as my mate's cracking wee motor. Enjoy! The mountune at only £499 (need citation...) is not a bad idea for these either... ;)

1100miles down and owning it now for the best part of a month I'm still loving it!! The mountune kit is defiantly going to happen I just need to get saving now Christmas is out of the way :)