The Porsche 918 Spyder has its first production and recreati

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
The new Porsche 918 Spyder, having confirmed his departure to production with a price of half a million euros, is creating followers and fans as it approaches the dealers. From the home page of colleagues in TeamSpeed have worked a realistic computer rendering of what would be the production version of 918 on arrival at Porsche dealerships across Europe .

According to the farsighted vision of its creator, the 918 Spyder lost production radicals inlets on the engine, however some new wheels would look like in this case gold, with a design suitable for urban traffic. The new image comes accompanied by many other possible version of a Race Car, Porsche 918 RSR named . Enjoy the images while awaiting the final version, everything about this model coming here .

Attachments

• 88f881c83ee76d142ed72fb262af0ff6.jpg
    88f881c83ee76d142ed72fb262af0ff6.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3,991
TURBO":3qih1yis said:
another manky beatle

Alright Mr Jeremy_I'm_so_stuck_in_my_over_opinionated_ways_and_for_the_sake_of_an_argument_would_vehemently_tell_the_ocean_is_orange_because_i_am_always_right_Clarkson.

Al":36g4a76w said:
TURBO":36g4a76w said:
another manky beatle

Alright Mr Jeremy_I'm_so_stuck_in_my_over_opinionated_ways_and_for_the_sake_of_an_argument_would_vehemently_tell_the_ocean_is_orange_because_i_am_always_right_Clarkson.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TURBO":2ezbhjeg said:
:lol: :lol:
soz i hate porkas

I'm with you, mate.

All professional footballers' and merchant bankers' personality substitutes.

They make the handling evil for a good reason - it's called natural selection :twisted:

gavin-h":38vfoyy0 said:
TURBO":38vfoyy0 said:
soz i hate porkas

I'm with you, mate.

All professional footballers' and merchant bankers' personality substitutes.

They make the handling evil for a good reason - it's called natural selection :twisted:

dont get me wrong some of them are damm quick and handle like they are on rails but they ALL look the same which is nasty