This wind!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC

Reaction score
Jeez

I work at a transport company and only a few people are coming in today due to all the wind it nearly ripped the door off my car they're predicting the M6 to be closed and also some routes through Scotland, stay inside and have a cuppa!

Iv lost a fence panel! But it's ok there's loads littered around the streets of blackpool! Problem is I just need to find one the same size as the one that was broken! Lol

Apparently it was bright and sunny, with no wind earlier today. I think were getting your weather now :(
By the time I woke up, it was back to the normal of wet and windy, and we're waiting on weather again.

Yup, people were getting down from Scotland to Lancashire and having to turn around, it was knocking pallets over in the yard etc

It's gone down a lot now Caz avoid the motorways and A14 if you can

mikehealy5":1d9whsz3 said:
Iv lost a fence panel! But it's ok there's loads littered around the streets of blackpool! Problem is I just need to find one the same size as the one that was broken! Lol
On your travels keep a eye out for two 6ft ones.

This Wind!!
dedu7y5u.jpg