Turbo time

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long recon you could do one of these conversions in!!! That is epic... Just noticed you kept air con! Lmao legend!

benmc":20j2d2yz said:
How long recon you could do one of these conversions in!!! That is epic... Just noticed you kept air con! Lmao legend!

I can turn them around quiet quick once I've ironed out any issues, I keep absolutely everything factory the car came with, I'd rather take the time to modify certain parts than to take it off.

Hmm I might have to find out a labour price and source a meg engine ;)

benmc":1dcr9x1g said:
Hmm I might have to find out a labour price and source a meg engine ;)

We've done quite a few clios now, thought it may be time to do the twingo s

might be abit rude to ask but how much was all this ruffly and it looks like such a nice fit aaha bet it wasnt that nice getting that in though

wrighty94":6fedne2v said:
might be abit rude to ask but how much was all this ruffly and it looks like such a nice fit aaha bet it wasnt that nice getting that in though

Tbh I haven't really tallied how much I've spent doing it but i wouldn't think its a mad amount of money, the engine ain't too bad a fit, the gearbox however is a different story

SteC":1geotsss said:
wrighty94":1geotsss said:

Tbh I haven't really tallied how much I've spent doing it but i wouldn't think its a mad amount of money, the engine ain't too bad a fit, the gearbox however is a different story

Will be a beast probably get it into a magazine

wrighty94":2fifns2h said:
SteC":2fifns2h said:
wrighty94":2fifns2h said:

Will be a beast probably get it into a magazine

Just starting to put the meg 250 engine in the green clio you see on the pic so I think with the both of them a feature is a possibility

I must admit its not nice having the car off the road but luckily I have enough cars ATM to cope, If you was to hit it hard I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done in a week or so , Mines been painted plus I've been in the unknown on parts so its took longer

Minus the x haha

What shafts have you used then customs?

benmc":273odzuq said:
Minus the x haha

What shafts have you used then customs?

Yeah I've had to in the end, nothing off the shelf fits unfortunately

TheOnePC":3ti05vme said:
SteC":3ti05vme said:
TheOnePC":3ti05vme said:
benmc":3ti05vme said:
What gear box are you using in it??
+1

PS. Top work, want to see it finished and running!!! =)

Megane r26 :shock:

Can't wait to see a video!!!
How long does it take you to finish it?

Still waiting on a few more parts yet to finish plus I've got lots of other customers conversions and stuff going on at the moment so I'm not 100% on time yet but I'm getting through it as quickly as I can