TV and sky remote help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchp

Reaction score
Hey guys,

hopefully someone can try to help me/point me in the right direction:

The issue

The sky box is put in quite an enclosed space, as a result of this we have to move and point the remote directly at the sky box to change channels on sky, its very annoying to constantly get up every time you want to change channel.

Now at the moment, you can point the sky remote at the TV and change the TV volume and turn the TV on and off, however is there any way i can program the TV or remote to allow me to point the remote at the TV to change the channels on sky?

so the question again:

is there any way i can program the TV or remote to allow me to point the remote at the TV to change the channels on sky without having to point it at the sky box?

You need a sky magic eye mate. Plugs into the tv and controls the sky from that. You will still need to use the sky remote but you wont have to move at least haha

erm.. yh.. not gunna happen..

the TV is like embedded into the tv.... no idea how to get it off, all the cables are built into the wall.

any other ideas mate?

CentralBedfordshire-20111203-00476.jpg

CentralBedfordshire-20111203-00474.jpg

Ermm.... Move the cabinet haha. Thats the only way I can think of mate. Sorry

balls :(

ok mate no problems, thanks for having a look though :) have a nice evening.

is that like pink eye? i dont want that lol

how easy is it to do? and how do i do it? we cant get the tv off the wall! lol

You got filthy mind! No bought mine in comet or currys they work off back of sky box and you can put thm where you like. But always willing to show you the pink eye Rob x

oo awesome!!! Thanks for the tip mate, i will check it out now! :D xx

Magic eye ;) not sure I'm thinking the same as the others here but it would make you feel better

No helpful contribution but your living room looks awesome and tasteful!

Hey,

Can anyone please link me to the product i need to plug into the back of the sky box for the magic eye thing.

thanks!