Twingo 133 DRL's

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KieranWarlow

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wouldn't mind looking into getting a set of DRL's for the Twingo. I've seen & read the previous posts done on it, but they never came to any conclusion or product which would work/fit/look good. If anybody has any updates or a link anywhere i'd appreciate it.

This is my first post here too, so hi to everyone, and thanks for everything that's been posted so far, it's helped a lot. Had ignition coil trouble a week ago which was quickly diagnosed by this forum and confirmed by a mechanic friend, so thanks!

Back to the topic at hand, DRL's that don'e look like stuck on sh*t.

Thanks!

Kieran

some german sites selling stuff for twingoes sell replacement headlights with drl lookalikes built in, mite be called daylines??? not sure though.

I've seen those after trawling through forums earlier on today, but I don't know if they're actually DRL's or if they're LED sidelights. Don't suppose you know?

KieranWarlow":36phtt41 said:
I've seen those after trawling through forums earlier on today, but I don't know if they're actually DRL's or if they're LED sidelights. Don't suppose you know?
Not sure they will be legal in this country. As they are designed for driving on the right side of the road(the wrong side[emoji12])

Haha that's true. I was surprised to find that the wipers are set up the wrong way too.. 2 months after buying the Twingo..

KieranWarlow":2nhwm7v5 said:
Haha that's true. I was surprised to find that the wipers are set up the wrong way too.. 2 months after buying the Twingo..
Never thought of that. But makes sense hahaha