Twingo 133 paint codes

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of don't mock me, an say white!

What's the paint code for Gordini Spoilers and that as I might need it soon...!

jra3d":1b9mlvyp said:

Boooo, no one tell him!

Friedchicken91":3840wd6b said:
jra3d":3840wd6b said:

Boooo, no one tell him!
Off white :lol:

Mine was a custom mix, getting something close from heaps of colour swatches and then adding a smidge of extra blue to a Fiat white (can't remember the code though)

Are the trim parts on the 133 the same silver - "Mercury Silver - Metallic Illusion -D69" as the silver bodied cars?

Thank you for the paint codes in the first few posts.

I think I have an Altica Grey Twingo RS 133 with Cup Chassis on 215/40 R17

The local Renault dealer in Poole was no use in finding the right paint for either the bodywork or wheels/trim.

On K-Tec / KTRs recommendation I went to Rainbow Paints on the Ferndown Industrial Estate in Dorset.

They had no problem making up a can of the bodywork paint but the paint codes still confuse me.

The Altica Grey code on the non cup chassis and on my Twingo's paint code panel is TEKNK, but the code on the can is just KNK, which on the cup list is called Mirage Grey. I've ended up with a can that has

BAPE KNK GRIS ALTICA-MET and 803200 on it that matches perfectly.

Are Altica Grey on non cup and Mirage grey on cup, essentially the same colour?

I have the 17 inch cup wheels and purple dots on the rear dampers and springs

The cup wheels colour was another challenge. They had nothing to match 205-110 in their colour charts so took a spectrometer reading off the spoiler and came up with a colour in the 205 'high 90's. The end result is a paint that matches my trim but not with 205-110 on the can.

The writing on my wheel paint can is

SPECTRO B 86 Grey Met 91.2%

Cost was £15 a can inc VAT

Hi!

What is the paint code for this elemenst?

66123149_10216963434869585_6694703878056706048_n.jpg

hi have broken grey trim surround fog light \car - Black 2010 RS133 off side do you know colour code if any or better a replacement trim...?

tks