Twingo Dynamique

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't rotate them all, so some are on the side!
DSC00631.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

I didn't have time to give it a bath before i took these pics, so next time i'll try and get it cleaned first!

BlackTwingo-i":3krbdbf6 said:
Looking good ;D jelous!

Alright, alright! I'm new to this uploading malarky! Usually i use PMB to auto-upload to the net!

Haha now i am actually jelous! This is such a nice car, i like your alloys alot!
Realll nice car, exhaust tip will finish the back of the car off nicelyy ;D

I've changed a couple of the bulbs too, not to HID's just to LED's... (coz i don't even know what HID's are) but they look brilliant anyway.
Gonna get some DRL's in there as soon as i can... Thinking of having them down the side of the black bit where the radiator is.. similar to that horrible Citroen thing!
First thing will be to get those windows done though! Just sets the car off...
Maybe an RS spoiler... I'm not too sure... Don't want to do too much at once and then not have anything to look forward too!

Yeah i was thinking about fresh looking bulbs last night..
What are DRL's?
And i know exactly what you mean by taking your time with it..
waiting till summer for alloys :D
Get tinted windows and look for some springs for abit of a drop!

DRLs! Look though some of the exterior mod threads on here!
They are Daytime Running Lights... Like you see on all these new audis and mercs! They give the car a very 'prestige' look i think! All new models of car from 2011 have to have them built in anyway.. so to have one in a car that was modeled before 2011 will make it even more unique than it already is!....

Looks amazing you have definately spurred me on to get renault to spray my alloys, was looking at getting aftermarket ones but not sure they look as good as oem ones, and also to buy the stripes :D :D

For yours I would say it needs a GT or RS spoiler to finish the back off, tints and also in the future the GT rear diffuser would look great

How much did getting your alloys sprayed cost?

The best thing about all of my car is I didn't pay for any of the paint extras :)

BEJ_2011":3emuy0jb said:
The best thing about all of my car is I didn't pay for any of the paint extras :)

Yea thats the good thing about the dynamique with the mirrors and front fog surrounds already painted from factory :D i have given up with getting my wheels sprayed gloss black as no garage around me seems to do it :( they all need the wheels taken off with the tyres taken off then i need to get a powder coting company to blast them gloss black, worked out the cost of this will be as much as the 16" inovit rapid gloss black alloys off the internet with tyres, shame as I would have liked to kept it standard oem stuff

They went factory painted.. Renault took it to one of their artwork places the week before I picked it up :) it had the fog surrounds and wheels as silver, and then the front grille and back bumper were White to start with :)

I just really want the windows done and an d's spoiler then I might leave it for a few months :p