twingo heater resistor location

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heightandmighty91

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to this, so I’ve brought a 2011 twingo and didn’t realise the blower was gone. So the problem is it only blows on 4th speed and not in any others, had a look around and I think it’s the heater resistor but I have no idea where to fine it.

Can any help me locate where this is as it looks like a cheap fix and don’t want to take the to the garage as I would cost god knows.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Think I have the same problem except mine doesn't work on any speed. From what I've seen on the clios it's a pita to remove the heater fan & motor due to it been cramped right in under the dash. I gather I can still drive the car but come winter won't be able to demist & be freezeing :(

did you get any advice on this guys as I have to change the fan motor on my sons 2011 twingo & it looks very hard

Just to update on mine been fixed. I had the common problem of the meganes and clios. Basiclly the black plug that goes in to the heater resister had burnt connector pins and melted the plastic. Orderd cheap wire loom and connector and took the wires out that were ok on old areness and butt jointed the burnt wire. Apprently the heater struggles on number 4 setting if left on constantly so only use that for a while to demist. Lots of info on other renault forums about this . Renault actually made a new part for this very problem. Just a shame they cant recall everyones car. Typical and why would they use crap parts which are known to fail, causeing fires in some cases, from older cars in to new ones. I guess to save money.