Twingo projector lights/day runs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hayden-b-":3367w0dg said:
if i bought the rhds, would i have any wiring to change as i have a gt?

I believe so but I'd need a GT owner to confirm. I'm sure you have the same lighting set-up as the RS but need someone to confirm.....

I know on the RS you'd have to rewire as these have two separate side/beam bulbs where as the OEM have them as one bulb. Plus you'd have to wire the DRL's in.

ooops :p should really read the whole post before posting :lol:

i just found these headlight cluster from a german manufacturor (i cant spell) called day line, i translated it back

Renault Twingo II
. Year: 07 +
. Finish: Black

. Oneblock in design, integrated turn signals
. LED parking light lens for DRL
. prepared for electrical headlight range control
. XENON-optic lens
. Bulb: H1 (included in delivery)
. E-Approved / Certified nr for RHD
.1 Set includes 2 headlights

there 219 euros, there are other things that you can buy with them, if you wanna use the website its
(use google translator) im very tempted
https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dayline.de%2F

go to online store and search twingo (it goes back to german)

Attachments

• headlight.gif
    headlight.gif
    55.2 KB · Views: 371
Headlight units were a pain to change in my clio so I'm not even gonna think about it! The engine bay is half the size with the same stuff in there!

On the twingo you have to remove the front bumper which is quite simple bolts are under wheel lining and under the car to take the under tray off then push clips

Courtney":3py92tbn said:
Headlight units were a pain to change in my clio so I'm not even gonna think about it! The engine bay is half the size with the same stuff in there!
You only have your hands in the bay to take the plugs off. The whole unit lifts out after a few bolts

one of the italian guys has got them i beleive, will try and find the progress thread

Status
Not open for further replies.