Twingo Renaultsport Silverstone Number List

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got myself a silverstone gp, or at least I think it is, but I can't find the numbered plaque nor the renaultsport monitor.
Please help!!!!!

It would be on the centre console are you sure you haven't been missold?

I've sorted the rs monitor just the number plaque now. I've heard some are missing the plaque from the centre console but believe there is one somewhere on the engine. I hope I've not been missold. Everything else is spot on regarding spec.

Strebor":30zrk3hd said:
I've sorted the rs monitor just the number plaque now. I've heard some are missing the plaque from the centre console but believe there is one somewhere on the engine. I hope I've not been missold. Everything else is spot on regarding spec.

Ahh good I'm sure it will be in the engine bay somewhere, try asking on the Facebook group.

Always have to check as there's been a few being misadvertised by dealers.

I have a Twingo Renaultsport Silverstone but I cant find the number on it? where is it located?

SnoodyMcFlude":3ukwbkmv said:
I've got same thing, definitely a Silverstone but no plaque by the cup holders

I looked under the bonnet as it was suggested it may be there but nothing...

Hi , I'm new to this forum kinda thing lol. I have just put a deposit down for a 2011 white twingo RS silverstone edit. The plate is BV61 GOH and is in Wales. I asked the seller what the number was but he didnt reply. I am not 100%it is a silverstone edit. There is no photo the plaque is visible in and I'm not able to go and view the car. Can anyone give me any indication into whether it is or what I should look for to help identify whether it is one or not

No 9 here.

Owned for last 3.5yrs. Still love it - except for the horrid TC, but thankfully it can be turned off. Standard except for performance air filter.

Mega bump but have just put a deposit down on #5, 64k on the clock, I'll be the third owner.