Twingo Replacements

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Universe

Reaction score
So the twingo is up for sale, i thought I'd share what I've brought to replace it:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424625511.951377.jpg

Also have my diesel cruiser:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424625470.847607.jpg

(Somebody else's picture as I don't have one of it)

The driveway

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424625444.560759.jpg

The twingo has officially left the building here's it's replacement:

21Ls5Mh.jpg

The mercedes is off the road with an ecu fault so will be leaving the building once repaired

Ah you're the one who posted on the facebook page with that Wind. Congrats with the purchase! Is the GT engine or 133 engine?

MovingShadow":1p1igjt5 said:
Ah you're the one who posted on the facebook page with that Wind. Congrats with the purchase! Is the GT engine or 133 engine?

GT I've been looking at your thread for inspiration thinking of a basic remap maybe drop it 20mm and put some spacers on, saving my money to have some scratches, curb marks and dents taken out currently though, then I will take it to my Valeters as they did an amazing job on the crossfires faded and thin paint, payed a great price for it, 22,000 miles FSH at £4,500 depreciation really hasn't been kind to these cars but it's a hundred times better than the twingo

Also been out and brought this for when I have to transport anything:
sw2ICQq.jpg

£300 1.3 4x4 55,000 miles no rust good all around and only £50 a year to add to my multicar insurance, just have to hide it on the driveway.

The Mercedes is back up and running however it will be sold very soon, not happy with German engineering currently, ecu repair at £250 cash and a new turbo, springs, battery wouldn't recommend a Mercedes of the w203 area to anyone.

MovingShadow":9pgzc7kq said:

GT I've been looking at your thread for inspiration thinking of a basic remap maybe drop it 20mm and put some spacers on, saving my money to have some scratches, curb marks and dents taken out currently though, then I will take it to my Valeters as they did an amazing job on the crossfires faded and thin paint, payed a great price for it, 22,000 miles FSH at £4,500 depreciation really hasn't been kind to these cars but it's a hundred times better than the twingo

Also been out and brought this for when I have to transport anything:
sw2ICQq.jpg

£300 1.3 4x4 55,000 miles no rust good all around and only £50 a year to add to my multicar insurance, just have to hide it on the driveway.

The Mercedes is back up and running however it will be sold very soon, not happy with German engineering currently, ecu repair at £250 cash and a new turbo, springs, battery wouldn't recommend a Mercedes of the w203 area to anyone.